CD changer oem support

Hello has all, i have need for your assistance, i bought a changer CD oem, i did much research on NSX prime and Britain but I did not find the answers, here how my trunk is presented (pics), I removed the carpet to find the clamp holes, I do not find how to fix the support of the changer CD and I do not find the good place to fix it, on NSX prime, they say there are oem holes planned for the support… I do not find oem holes, can you to help? thank you very much

Bonjour a tous, j'ai besoin de votre aide, j'ai acheté un changeur CD oem, j'ai fait beaucoup de recherche sur NSX prime et NSX Britain mais je n'ai pas trouvé les réponses, voici comment se présente mon coffre (photos), j'ai enlevé les tapis pour trouver les trous de fixation, je ne trouve pas comment fixer le support du changeur CD et je ne trouve pas la bonne place pour le fixer, sur prime, ils disent qu'il y a des trous prévus pour le support...je ne trouve pas, pouvez vous m'aider? merci beaucoup

Have pics to explain how to fix the support? I have difficult to read English, the translator transforms English into Chinese… I saw much thread but without pics, it's not possible to understand

Avez vous des photos pour expliquer comment fixer le support? j'ai difficile de lire en anglais, le traducteur transforme l'anglais en chinois...j'ai vu beaucoup de topic mais sans photo, c'est pas possible de comprendre

Last edited:
Yea thats my picture, and the 2 square sticky pads are where the cd changer wires goes, another thing has your NSX been repainted? in the pics it looks like it was repainted, another thing is you would have those square sticky pads about where mine was, and they never painted inside that area it, there wouldnt be any color should be greyish from the factory, thats why i ask. I may be wrong though.

but your missing the longer bars. like mine. also mine is a 1992

Last edited:
another thing has your NSX been repainted? in the pics it looks like it was repainted, another thing is you would have those square sticky pads about where mine was, and they never painted inside that area it, there wouldnt be any color should be greyish from the factory, thats why i ask. I may be wrong though.

My car is red and that area is also red and never repainted, original from the factory that way.

Yea thats my picture, and the 2 square sticky pads are where the cd changer wires goes, another thing has your NSX been repainted? in the pics it looks like it was repainted, another thing is you would have those square sticky pads about where mine was, and they never painted inside that area it, there wouldnt be any color should be greyish from the factory, thats why i ask. I may be wrong though.

but your missing the longer bars. like mine. also mine is a 1992

not, it's the color oem, i have a NSX 1992, thank you for the information but, it's useless, i bought the changer CD has Like007 but… it is broken down and the case is broken, I was made have!!! :mad: I will buy new, whom is necessary it to buy to be compatible with oem cable DIN?
or can one buy the two attaching parts? thank you very much friend

Last edited:
thanks guys, for the help and pics; seems i found a fellow balgian with the same problem, so i will explain to him in french..

Bonjour Thunder,

Moi aussi je suis belge, habitant à Louvain!

J'ai eu le meme probleme avec le cd oem (regarde le thread avant le votre); mais maintenant je sais qu'il nous faut les 2 'supports' avant d'etre capable de mettre le support avec le player..

On peut l'ordonner chez 'Daliracing', nouveau et pas cher!
Tout est clair?

Salutations!

John Forsyth

Merci collègue Belge, malheureusement, quand j'ai voulu essayer l'appareil, il était en panne...me suis fait avoir de $185...je vais devoir acheter un autre changeur CD, as tu un lien pour acheter les deux pattes de fixation DaliRacing? sais tu quel appareil je dois acheter pour être compatible avec le câble oem du changeur CD, merci pour ton aide, je te souhaite une bonne journée:smile:

Sounded like he was yelling at me LOL, was just tring to help.

but the Lost in translation is so real...

good luck

Sounded like he was yelling at me LOL, was just tring to help.

but the Lost in translation is so real...

good luck

Thank you very much Shawn! :smile:
the charger/drawer of changer CD is blocked and it s' does not open, have a solution?

Last edited:
Yes if the Cd magazine does not eject from the Changer, then you must open the cd changer up, there will be some gears, there are alot of them, so finding the right one will be fun,, you must turn one of these gears and the Magazine will eject, but you are going to have to turn it like 20 times or more you will know what gear it is after about 5-6 turns, the little arms will start to move, hope this helps I will see if I can post some pics of the right gears when i get home, I have like 6-7 NSX changers, I use them for parts.

Sit tight

Ok took one of my OEM cd-changers apart for you. I was wrong you only need to turn the gear 7-8 times till it moves the locking arm forward to unlock/lock the magazine in the cd-changer. sorry picture was taken from a junk-o camera. hope this helps
picture.php

Shawn, vous êtes très gentil, merci beaucoup pour votre temps perdu a cause de moi!
sur NSX prime, il y a beaucoup de gentillesse et d'entraide, beaucoup de braves gens, vous en faites partie ainsi que John!:smile:
encore merci

Shawn, you are very nice, thank you very much for your time wasted because of me!
on NSX prime, there are much kindness and help, much good people, you of formed part like John!:smile: thank you for your PM John!
still thank you

best regards

Last edited:
Thunder:

Hi, I just read your posts about the CD changer you bought (from an apparent thief).

I have a 1998 NSX, and it came with an OEM six CD changer. If you can confirm that my 1998 CD changer will work with your 1992 NSX, I will give you my CD changer free of charge.

Hopefully this will help make everything better for you. :smile:

Send me a private message with your email address, and we will work something out.

A 1998 NSX Cd changer will work in a 1992 NSX, actually if it has that same DIN plug it will work on ANY honda made Vehicle, from 1990-1997.
prelude,accord,aspire,civic,Pilot,Odessy,legend,nsx,vigor,integra,3.2tl,RL from those years. I am missing one i think

Last edited:
Back