• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Cats Need For 91

hi i have a pair of high performance cats they have only been used for 2 weeks the reason being the wrong ones were sent over from the states they should have sent bypasses i then had a pair of bypasses made in the uk i use the car mainlyon the drag strip if you are interestedin the cats make me an offer my car is 1992 model regards ken

hi the cats will fit a standard exhaust they are in tip top condition make me an offer as i have no further use for them as i run with bypasses regards ken

kenukred said:
hi the cats will fit a standard exhaust they are in tip top condition make me an offer as i have no further use for them as i run with bypasses regards ken

Just wondering if these high performance cat. have the same cleaning power as the regular cats and allow the car to pass smog in Calif.?

Also how long will they last?

Do they make the exhaust louder?

Thanks, :wink:

Cats Needed 3rd Posting

Hey does anyone have a set of cats they dont need. I have posted 3 times over the last six months. Cannot drive my baby because cats have failed. I need a set for a 91-94 reasonably priced. Can someone anywhere please help me out. Greatly appreciated. John

Back