Catch the Home Run Ball!!

A Korean baseball player, Seung Yup Lee, has hit 55 home runs this season in Korean Major League. This ties the Asian record of the most home runs in a season. He has 3 more games to go to break this record. Hence, his 56th home run ball will worth $$$$ to many Asians. Here are the pictures of what people would do to catch that ball!!! :D :D

215_17439_y77.jpg

215_17439_y122.jpg

215_17439_leesy3.jpg

215_17439_y22.jpg

215_17439_leesy.jpg

92NSX said:
Reminds me of the craze a few years ago here in the States doesn't it.

Yeah, and if a guy was willing to pay 3 mil for that ball as well, you best believe if I were in Korea I'd have a big a$$ net just like those guys.;)
Len

That 4th pic just got me on the floor rolling with tears!! :D

Hmm..I wonder how this guy will fare in the American Big League, against the ML pitchers ??

.......Calling all Major League Scouts.....:p

I'm also curious......what are the avg. distances to the outfield walls in Korean Ballparks?

Zanardi 50 said:
That 4th pic just got me on the floor rolling with tears!! :D

Hmm..I wonder how this guy will fare in the American Big League, against the ML pitchers ??

.......Calling all Major League Scouts.....:p

I'm also curious......what are the avg. distances to the outfield walls in Korean Ballparks?

If I was informed correctly, about 60% of all the stadiums is about the size of Yankees stadium (in terms of the distance to the outfield). The rest of them are slightly bigger or smaller than the Yankees stadium. This guy had joined the Major League Spring camp many times previously to prepare for the MLB, and I believe that he will start either next year or a year after with one of the MLB teams when he becomes an FA (just like Matsui).

Back