Castle Air Museum Tour Nov 23

Hey Folks,
Anybody from the East Bay heading out to Castle AFB. Maybe we can meet up somewhere and shoot up Mines Road to intercept the South Bay contingent. I am trying to find out there route and Timeframe. Or maybe we could take a convoluted path through the back roads of Livermore into the Central Valley and on out to Castle! Any interest? let me know.

On the road again ....

1NSX2GO

------------------
1NSX2GO
97 NSX-T, 6-spd, Red/Onyx, Bridgstone SO3's, rest is stock

Thanks Vytas,

I will meet up with you at the observatory. Any East Bay members heading out on this trip and would like to run up Mines Road to meet the So. Bay crew?

Cheers,

1NSX2GO

------------------
1NSX2GO
97 NSX-T, 6-spd, Red/Onyx, Bridgstone SO3's, rest is stock

Hi everyone,

Like to say thanks for a great time at Castle. The drive was super and the company was outstanding. The tour of the B-36 was very cool all the excellent stories. Looking forward to the next event, whatever and wherever it may be.

Here is the link to pictures from my camera.
http://www.imagestation.com/members/Powmaster

If you are not a member of Imagestation, you'll have to register, which is no big deal because it's FREE!

Happy Anniversary Joseph and Valerie!

By the way, notice when this message was posted. Yeah, I've been up almost 24 hours now. But it was FUN!

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Do you know of another Green-Black roof NSX?? Please email me if you do.

[This message has been edited by Litesokneecough (edited 24 November 2002).]

Nice Album,
We had a real nice time,I enjoyed all the planes, they have more planes than I thought they would. Also I can't stop thinking
about that home theater set up you have. I thought it was amazing. Val and I are starting to think about setting one up in our house.

Thanks agian..

------------------
Joseph Gavazza
99 White/blk NSX
92 Lexus LS400
01 VW GTI VR6

Really wanted to make this one, ended up driving to Yosemite for the day... in the Land Cruiser -

Not nearly as fun.

Back