Cars I'm Looking At

THere's a yellow 94 in Canada, been mostly converted to newer body. The Asanti wheel choice concernes me, but it's not a deal breaker. ANyone know anything about this car? You have to scroll down to the yellow NSX at this link

www.eliteautotrends.com/Inventory.aspx

There is no way I would buy a car whose body has been mangled like that. What do you want? a boulevard cruiser? Because this car is no longer an NSX. It is a chop job for someone who wants to drive around the mall looking cool in a car that's "sexy looking".

You talk about turbocharging but then you want to start with car whose spine has been removed? I think you need to seriously ask yourself why you are buying an NSX. If you want a convertible keep what you have. Or buy a Miata and enjoy open air motoring in a real sports car and save the rest of the money. If you want an NSX because of its performance, then why are you even considering a car like this?

Sorry, I think this car is junk.

Last edited:
There is no way I would buy a car whose body has been mangled like that. What do you want? a boulevard cruiser? Because this car is no longer an NSX. It is a chop job for someone who wants to drive around the mall looking cool in a car that's "sexy looking".

You talk about turbocharging but then you want to start with car whose spine has been removed? I think you need to seriously ask yourself why you are buying an NSX. If you want a convertible keep what you have. Or buy a Miata and enjoy open air motoring in a real sports car and save the rest of the money. If you want an NSX because of its performance, then why are you even considering a car like this?

Amen <(_ _!!)>

Visually, it may make you feel like you just got to have it for Hawaii weather, BUT, listen to TURBO2GO. Very wise words....siD

Convertibles are no good for Hawaii weather. Its too hot to let all that nice cold AC air out by opening the top.:tongue:

not only is this car a hack job but it is also very unsafe. unlike 95+ targa cars, this one has no windshield pillar reinforcement. if you ever flipped it your head would be crushed.........:eek:

THanks for the heads up. I had a lot of concerns about it, which is why I posted my question. I will def. heed the advice of the senior owners.

if you would like more information and discussion on this car, look at the link beearebee posted above, or find the thread "94 convertible with 02 conversion" further down the list on this forum.

+1 to "the car is junk"

It's no longer an NSX, its a rolling hackjob.

Just buy mine :)

...plus it would be cool to see it rolling in Hawaii :cool:

Back