Cars & Coffee + short road trip/breakfast anyone?

Having just participated in SFDreamer's awesome Super Car Sunday NSX meet and road trip, I am itching to get back in my car. I did a ride-a-long with LMR as my car was down for repairs. Last Saturday was the first C&C event in 3 weeks due to a repaving job of the entire show lot. Hey, it's Labor Day Weekend. What better way to start your Saturday morning.

I will be driving from Fountain Valley. I can meet anyone at around 6:10 AM interested in doing a caravan. So, whose up for C&C?

nsx67.jpg

Steve, you know I'm up for it:biggrin:. Meet at Claim Jumper?

Steve, you know I'm up for it:biggrin:. Meet at Claim Jumper?

Absolutely! Aaron will be joining us as well. Hey, same as last Sunday except for one extra car. :biggrin:

I would be down if I wasn't headed North :(. Missing my NSX already. I keep reliving SCS in my head haha. You guys have fun!

I would be down if I wasn't headed North :(. Missing my NSX already. I keep reliving SCS in my head haha. You guys have fun!

I imagine, Steve, you've had some sleepless nights since driving through those tunnels with your tubo making all that funny noise. :b

Hey Steve what time do you guys usually show up at C&C?

Hey Steve what time do you guys usually show up at C&C?

Les, Aaron and I plan to meet at the Claim Jumper at Brookhurst and Talbert at 6:15 am. We should get there by about 6:35. Holiday weekends can make for a full house, so it's always best to arrive by 6:30. However, unless it is a full house, arrive by 7 am usually allows for parking in the show lot. The best viewing of the display cars is from 7-7:30. Cars begin to leave by 8 am. Come on down, Ed!

Back