Cars and Coffee @ Paul Miller Porsche 3/24?

Anyone have any details or anyone going?

I will be there. 9:30 to 12:00 is the official start and stop time for the meet. It is later than normal due to using Paul Miller.

It's about an hour from me, probably get there at 10:30ish

Nice meeting you. It is a bit early in the season for the NSX crew but once the weather turns we will def have a better turnout.

Great time! Wish more NSX showed up. View attachment 98847

Where are you at in Ocean County? There is a C/C in Shrewsbury which is right next to Red Bank. It gets a pretty good turn out. They were having one in Princeton as well at a restaraunt, but I haven't heard anything about that one lately.

Where are you at in Ocean County? There is a C/C in Shrewsbury which is right next to Red Bank. It gets a pretty good turn out. They were having one in Princeton as well at a restaraunt, but I haven't heard anything about that one lately.

I'm located by Lakehurst, Naval Air Station.

I had no idea about C/C in Shrewsbury. When do you think the next one will be?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice meeting you. It is a bit early in the season for the NSX crew but once the weather turns we will def have a better turnout.

Same here, maybe next time you will bring yours out. lol

Had my NSX out both Saturday and Sunday, this coming weekend is hopefully crack the 50 degree mark!!!

I did too. I might go for a drive on wed upstate by 7 lakes and bear mtn
I think the turnout could have been more if more people knew about the event sooner rather than the day before

if anyone is off work wed ( my work schedule is flexible at times) if anyone wants to meet up just let me know.

I'd like to attend some of these this year.... are there any particular schedules for them?

I'm located by Lakehurst, Naval Air Station.

I had no idea about C/C in Shrewsbury. When do you think the next one will be?

- - - Updated - - -

I am not sure when they start.....if I remember correctly they are the 2nd Saturday of the month.....they have a Facebook page.

Back