Cars and Coffee October 02, 2010

I'll be there. Hopefully by 7:15. My car looks a lot better than it did last month, too. Got Eric at Milspec Auto (http://www.milspecautoworks.com) to wash, compound, buff, claybar, and wax it - no more swirl marks or scratches! He'll be out there if anyone's interested.

I'm down for sushi... nothing like a nice dose of protein to start the day! Is anything actually open that early?

Txtony - looking forward to meeting you!

I may stop by and look around. I'm new to NSX PRIME and currently looking for a NSX myself.

Hopefully I'll see and meet some of yall.

Bui - welcome to the community! I've only had my NSX for about 2 months, so I'll be happy to talk to you about the buying/new owner process and how I found the one I wanted. My number is 703-304-8220 if you want to meet up, and I'll be parked in the area the OP posted on the map.

What's up fellas!?
I will be out there as well for this Saturday's event approx 7 AM. Do we have a tenative head count - possibly save a few slots for fellow members?

VRY QCK

I may stop by and look around. I'm new to NSX PRIME and currently looking for a NSX myself.

Hopefully I'll see and meet some of yall.

Just as a simply suggestion, you may want to check out cars.com and que up a search for NSXs. There are a few all original, very low mileage models popping up out of controlled storage units for $35K-$45K (early & mid 90 models ) if you are willing to make a road trip to purchase.

Tenative list:

1. acura_na2 (Ken)
2. txtony
3. pignsteak (Daniel)
4. hksdrager7 (Jimmy)
5. bui
6. Matt_337 (Matt)
7. vry_qck

Please feel free to bump and change as you please
Would love to meet the rest of you nsx'ers
Kevin, Nick, Zishan, Rodger...? Any interest?
Daniel your car looks nice and swirl free!

My car is on jack stands as usual because of the stupid exhaust. I'm going to put the OEM exhaust back on. Also stripped a bolt on my wheel spacers. F- I have the worse luck. :mad:

I will try to be there.....but 7am?? Yikes :eek: :smile:

Sorry to hear that, Z - wasn't it up on stands when we went shooting, was that 3 weeks ago?? And I'm with you on the 7am - it ain't June anymore, so I'm not even sure it's light that early. Actually, I just looked it up (b/c that's the kind of nerd I am...) Sunrise is at 7:16am on Saturday, with dawn beginning at 6:52. At least it's not hot anymore!

Yeah, I really needed the detail - and now it feels like buttah :smile: My plan is to only wash it myself now that I've got the stuff, a place to do it, and some knowledge about how to keep it in good shape.

Last edited:
Yup...sick of it. I've been buying different exhaust hangers and waiting for them to come in the mail...then trying them. I give up.

I will be driving my car this weekend, I've made up my mind. :smile:

I'm in the Katy area....by Cinco Ranch. :smile:

I'm actually located down Westheimer...the part where people like to race. :rolleyes:

I forgot to mention that I won't be going in my NSX. My NSX is in no shape to go to an event like this (too dirty and too many rock chips on the hood and front bumper).

Z, come to my house and we'll go up there Sat morning

Psh Matt, bring it out anyway - mine had bird crap on it last month! Either way, good that you're at least coming.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, Z - wasn't it up on stands when we went shooting, was that 3 weeks ago?? .

Didn't anyone tell you that the 2 Nsx's that Z bought came without wheels? I've known Z for over 6 years, and at every meet that we have had, Z's car is always on jack stands. :biggrin:

1. acura_na2 (Ken)
2. txtony
3. pignsteak (Daniel)
4. hksdrager7 (Jimmy)
5. bui
6. Matt_337 (Matt)
7. vry_qck
8. Fastrunner

I forgot to mention that I won't be going in my NSX. My NSX is in no shape to go to an event like this (too dirty and too many rock chips on the hood and front bumper).

Z, come to my house and we'll go up there Sat morning

Matt, bring it out anyway. Mine is burning oil and needs a new clutch bad. I was at the planet zero meet on Saturday night. I raced this vet and now i have no clutch left lol. But im still going to bring it out anyway.

Bui - welcome to the community! I've only had my NSX for about 2 months, so I'll be happy to talk to you about the buying/new owner process and how I found the one I wanted. My number is 703-304-8220 if you want to meet up, and I'll be parked in the area the OP posted on the map.

Thanks, I'll be looking for you and everyone else!

I'll be getting there around 8. I want to get there earlier but I have to be realistic, haha!

Back