Cars and Coffee meet DFW AREA.

I HOPE TO SEE SOME NSXS THERE.
http://ccmeets.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2469

It's time for the monthly Cars and Coffee™ event in Texas! Bring out your best this Saturday.

NOTE HOURS: 8am-12noon. Starbucks coffee and cold water/tea will be available

First Saturday of every month
Time: 8am-12noon
Classic BMW (northwest corner of the parking lot)
6800 Dallas Parkway
Plano, TX 75024

Calling all DFW are car enthusiasts! Clean up your ride and head up to Bone Daddys for lunch after Cars & Coffee! Meet/Lunch begins at noon, and we will begin our 15 mile cruise @ 1:30pm. We will be shooting at an industrial location in Down-town Dallas, and HD footage will be shot for an upcoming youtube/streetfire videos. Amateur Photographers welcome! Please bring out your camera's and get ready to have a good time!

This meet is open for all owners from all forums.

TIME SCHEDULE:
12pm - Car Meet Begins. Lunch inside Bone Daddys (if you wish)
1:30pm - Car Meet/Lunch over, cruise to Dallas begins
1:50pm - Arrive @ location in Dallas (maps will be given at bone daddys)

Weather is predicted to be AMAZING, with a sunny sky and 65 degrees! It will be a great day for Cars & Coffee, and a great day for lunch, a cruise and a photoshoot. Please join us.

PHOTOGRAPHERS - We need your help! This is a 100% free event, and we are looking for photographers to help cover the event and shoot all the cars. You may choose to sell your shoots privately at a later date, but we ask if you attend that you shoot any/all cars you can while you are there. We will be setting up stations that cars can roll to/from and you can be at any of these that you wish.

MODELS - If you are a hot chick and want to pose on some rides, please come on out. Understand that some owners may not want you to shoot with their car. Let the owners ask you if they want you to be in a shot. Owners may choose to tip you for being in their shots at their own discretion.

CAR OWNERS - Please be aware that your car will be filmed and photographed in HD @ the lunch meet, the cruise, and the photoshoot! Make sure that your ride is clean, looks good and is ready to be captured. You will be given a map to the shoot location at the bone daddys car meet.

Remember, everyone is invited and the more cars and photographers that come the more fun it will be. Lets kick of 2010 with a fun afternoon event! Thank you!

Last edited:
On Feb 27 there was a black NSX and my red '91. According the the DALLAS MORNING NEWS starting in March the Coffee and Cars will be on the first Saturday each month. I appreciate the volunteer standing beside the "No Burn Out" sign whispering, "He's in the next driveway." Hello radar on motorcycle.

I was thinking about it as well... But I havent had any time to clean up the car. And now i found out that the coolant tank has a crack, but isnt leaking.... Not sure, but I might come out as long as the weather is nice.

Did any of our local NSX's make it there today? Unfortunately, I had to be out of town this weekend.

There were only two NSX's that showed up. After driving through the lot trying to find a spot to park, I heard on a number of occasions people commenting, "I haven't seen one those cars in a while". Its meets like the Classic BMW people put together, that let Car enthusiasts realize the the Acura NSX is alive and on the streets in the DFW area!

Last edited:
There were only two NSX's that showed up. After driving through the lot trying to find a spot to park, I heard on a number of occasions people commenting, "I haven't seen one those cars in a while". Its meets like the Classic BMW people put together, that let Car enthusiasts realize the the Acura NSX is alive and on the streets in the DFW area!

i got there after 10 didnt see any X's. Makes me want one so much more...

I was out on the 27th, Black 98.
Got a late start this past weekend and by the time I got there,,,
there was "no room at the Inn".. so I parked, the X in the parking lot next door and walked over. Great weather, wish I would have started out earlier. However my first event was the 27th and there was plenty of room.

Will be back next trip, early!

Thanks

ACD

Next month Im showing up at 8 am. I hope there will be others. We showed up at 9:15 last saturday and had to double park on the ends. If everyone shows up at 8ish :cool: mabey we will get an actual parking spot!

Ping me if you're going to go. So far I'm planning to go too.

Should be a nice morning on saturday to show the DFW car community that the NSX lives. I Plan on being there at 8am. How many spots do i need to try to save?

I may have to pass this month,
bad case of the flu :(

Saturday was a beautiful day! I Showed up at 8:20 and got one of the last parking spots. Parked between to a Corvette and a Chevelle and looked better than both, IMO! If you want a spot with other imports you have to show up at 7:00 - 7:30 am. Over 500 cars showed up, the attendant said. This is the best monthly event I have every attended! For a glimpse into a wide variety of exotic, vintage, tastefully done sports cars, you cant beat it! See you next month!

Last edited:
Saturday was a beautiful day! I Showed up at 8:20 and got one of the last parking spots. Parked between to a Corvette and a Chevelle and looked better than both, IMO! If you want a spot with other imports you have to show up at 7:00 - 7:30 am. Over 500 cars showed up, the attendant said. This is the best monthly event I have every attended! For a glimpse into a wide variety of exotic, vintage, tastefully done sports cars, you cant beat it! See you next month!

damn I am going to have to leave SUPER early then if I want to get a parking spot :(

huntjames, I got a pic of your car at the last event. I actually will put it together in one gallery from the past three or four events and post here when I'm done.

I know it's been a while on these, but I have wedding and portrait work taking priority over my car stuff. ^_^

In any case, your car is beautiful... There was also another Red NA1 out this weekend, with TE37 wheels, and the paint looked to be in near perfect condition. ^_^

Last edited:
OMG awesome photos!!!!!! Really nice work.......I hope my NSX makes the next mtg:cool:

OMG awesome photos!!!!!! Really nice work.......I hope my NSX makes the next mtg:cool:

Thanks Brent!

There are only a couple NSXs out each time, and I fail to get photos of them before they leave mostly...

In any case here's a couple of my favs from the coffee and cars:

003.jpg

023.jpg

033.jpg

036.jpg

043.jpg

047.jpg

052.jpg

066.jpg

093.jpg

151.jpg

and some NSXs

Mike P's car
011.jpg

099.jpg

128.jpg

huntjames I think
156.jpg

I have more of each of those NSXs as well that are not online. EAch is different too.

And also RUF and Apex are starting to have a smaller, but no less cool GTG monthly too. Here's some of my favs from the RUF one... you can also see the rest of those here: http://www.scottandtemphotography.com/rufcarsandbikes032010/

005.jpg

018.jpg

027.jpg

029.jpg

033.jpg

035.jpg

059.jpg

067.jpg

069.jpg

076.jpg

Back