CARS and COFFEE and CRUISE TO DYNO DAY meet in GARDEN GROVE SAT 08/01/2009

Hey guys, we are gathering socal nsxs to attend this saturday CARS & COFFEE and cruise over to a Dyno Day meet BBQ sponsored by a shop in garden grove. Meeting place will be at CARS and COFFEE in irvine and we will cruise out at 1030 to Garden Grove. so far we got 4 nsxers. lets try to make this a good cruise for local nsxers.

Nsxxx1109
C30Vtec
YellowHaze(maybe/likely)
MBANSX

I'm in! For those planning on going, we plan on parking together in the "corral" area of the show parking lot of the Ford facility. This is the area along the right side of the driveway entrance (see the most upper area in yellow on the map below). The other yellowed area is on the Mazda lot, so don't go there. Sorry, my computer limits what I can cut'n paste. We may park elsewhere in the show lot if it is real busy. Ya never know. The address is 7905 Gateway Blvd., Irvine.

Pre-meet
For those who live in the Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, and adjoining areas, a few of us will pre-meet to roll into Cars & Coffee together. We will meet at 6AM (I know, early!) to arrive at C&C at or before 6:30AM. Our pre-meet will be at the entrance of Mile Square Park at Brookhurst Street and Heil Avenue in the parking lot right at the entrance of the park. We will then proceed south on Brookhurst to take the 405 frwy into Irvine, about a 20 minute drive. So, be on time or you'll miss us.

They call it Cars & Coffee because some 500+ cars arrive at the show lot every Saturday. A kiosk is there in the parking lot serving everything from breakfast burritos to ,what else, coffee. The show officially runs from 7-9AM. Cars arrive from 5:30AM and on. So, who's up for joining?

garfcar.gif

Last edited:
So Kevin, how many are confirmed for the post C&C roadtrip to GG? This thread is kinda quiet so far. :cool:

Guys, sounds great, but how is the attitude at C&C since the last NSX meet; which was fantastic by the way Steve. I haven' t been back since then.

Guys, sounds great, but how is the attitude at C&C since the last NSX meet; which was fantastic by the way Steve. I haven' t been back since then.

Everything at C&C is fine and back to the "anything goes" policy that proceeded the January 31 big NSX turnout. That event triggered a left wing vs. right wing debate on the C&C website for weeks. Things ran their course and fortunatley ended-up where they should be IMO. :smile:

Steve

Im in for sure... Couple more nsx would be GREAT!

I might be in..that is if I can wake up that early...do you know what they are charging for baseline runs and what dynos they are using? thanks

Hello all,

Like Steve(yellowhaze) mentioned earlier that our pre-meet place will be on brookhurst and heil in mile square park from 6am-615am sharp. The schedule for the morning is to attend Cars and Coffee until 9am. After that we will cruise out to Dyno Day BBQ at In garden grove. For those of you who are early birds, feel free to meet us at Cars and Coffee before 9am and cruise with us to Dyno Day FREE food and drinks. Hope to see few more nsxs there.

Kevin

Kevin,

Please PM those going to the BBQ the address of the performance shop in Garden Grove. I always like to carry a map with me in case we get separated.

Steve

Sorry Steve, the name and address of the location is below. its at the corner of hoover and garden grove.

Import Auto Pros"
13040 Hoover St
Westminster, Ca 92683

Thanks. I checked out their website. Mostly a Civic and Integra tuner with very limited NSX support. However, BBQ food has many applications, including NSX owners. :biggrin:

I am up for the C&C meet but unfortunately, I do not think I will be able to make it to the dyno. I will be coming from Tustin so I will be there at/before 6:30am.

I am up for the C&C meet but unfortunately, I do not think I will be able to make it to the dyno. I will be coming from Tustin so I will be there at/before 6:30am.

Awesome Albert! We will only be at Dyno day until 1130am so hopefully you can make the after C&C cruise with the rest of us too. I'll see you there buddy.

Kevin

Back