Cars and Coffee 1/12/13 8am

Want to get to know the rest of the NSX owners in Vegas since im new to the scene. Hope to see you guys out there.

Looking forward to meeting you. Now guys ( local ), if I play golf in this weather you can certainly drive your honda exotic. Who knows, an "impromptu" drive might develop to welcome Joey..... see you all there!

We were missing one person at Cars and Coffee today. Who could that be? We looked and looked but the unknown person was not there. I only hope he was not home in his warm bed while his new friends were in out the cold looking for him. Did I point out that he was not there?
See you next time, Lance

Sorry guys. It was 29 when my alarm went off and I really did start to get out of bed, then I saw the trees shaking in the wind and I lost my nerve. What can I say, I wimped out. Next time, I promise! bc

Hey Butch,
We did miss ya but I believe Lance was referring to "inJOEYit" who started this thread. We are uncertain f he passed by but didn't know we were at the Griddle keeping warm. We took turns keeping on the lookout for a black NSX or red mustang.
Had a great time as usual getting caught up in each other's lives, though. What's strange is that I see an ad from said guy in the NSX for sale section..... I hope he wasn't so disappointed with the group that he decided to move on to another :confused:

Not sure about the others but I'll be in San Diego for the weekend. (Sorry Butch... the cruise will have to wait ) You should be getting responses from the others soon enough. Enjoy!DSC02198.jpg

Hey Butch,
We did miss ya but I believe Lance was referring to "inJOEYit" who started this thread. We are uncertain f he passed by but didn't know we were at the Griddle keeping warm. We took turns keeping on the lookout for a black NSX or red mustang.
Had a great time as usual getting caught up in each other's lives, though. What's strange is that I see an ad from said guy in the NSX for sale section..... I hope he wasn't so disappointed with the group that he decided to move on to another :confused:

Whew! Now I don't feel so bad. No, wasn't you, I saw he had his NSX up for sale the night before C&C. Seemed odd to me. There'll be a nice weekend at some point and we'll definitely do a drive. Enjoy S.D. Weather should be nice.

Back