Carlisle

what show is it? i have my kids this weekend, which would prevent me from taking the NSX if I were to go.

Is this the idiot kid show? a bunch of cavaliers and neon's with wings and painted dashboards?

I'm hoping it won't be THAT bad lol. But is in an import show. Check out the carlisle website. I went to Hot Import Nights last year and it was a good time. There were a ton of cars there ranging from the civcs that you spoke of to 360 Modenas.

The Carlisle Import/Replicar show is on the weekend of the 18th ( more appropriate for NSX's). This weekend is the rice rocket kid/rap music weekend and the crowd/noise is often a pain in the ass, imo--it's age gap thing, I guess.

The Carlisle Import/Replicar show is on the weekend of the 18th ( more appropriate for NSX's). This weekend is the rice rocket kid/rap music weekend and the crowd/noise is often a pain in the ass, imo--it's age gap thing, I guess.

I 2nd that - the age gap thing "not all Young people have bad taste":rolleyes:

Im going to Englishtown-(NJ) May 5th-6th

It’s a sport CompactCarSponsored import car show/drag/and I think drift at lest they had it last year. It is a pretty good show and good time. There are a lot of ricers, but there is a lot of good quality built custom cars to. I’m going on the 5th. I may even enter my car in the show. My buddy is trying to talk me into it.

Back