Carlisle Performance and Sound - 2010

FYI -

WHAT: Carlisle Performance and Style Show
WHERE: Carlisle, PA
WHEN: May 8-9, 2010

Welcome to the official 2010 Carlisle Performance and Style Show thread. Please post if you plan on attending so that your name can be added to the list. Links for online registration and mail-in registration are available below. Please speak up if you have any suggestions (e.g., tent(s), hotels, etc.) regarding this show so that they may be considered. I will keep the original post as up-to-date as possible.

Carlisle Performance & Style is more than a car show; P&S is a motorsports and lifestyle celebration. The first weekend in May, the 102-acre Carlisle PA Fairgrounds will once again be home to the hottest, loudest, most tricked-out cars, trucks and SUVs on the East Coast. Over 1,500 custom compacts, tuners, modern muscle cars, VIP sedans and SUVs, mini trucks and more will roll up on the Performance and Style Showfield. Pile on stunt shows, live music, competitions and special guests and you will see that Carlisle is the place to let the world know that the movement is still alive! This year, Carlisle P&S will include:

~ Showfield
~ Vendors
~ Tuned in T - a true representation of the timeline of our "tuner" passion
~ VIP Lane
~ The P&S Playground
~ Performance Pavilion - home to 350 HP + and modern muscle
~ Loudest and Lowest
~ Burnout Contest
~ Car Club Contest
~ Miss Carlisle Performance and Style
~ Sunday judging
~ Sunday Award Parade
~ And more...

Online showfield registration for the 2010 season is open! If you haven’t registered online, what are you waiting for? Save time and register online today! If you are not comfortable with registering online, please download the Showfield Registration PDF Form to register via mail or call 717-243-7855 to register over the phone.

Don’t forget, to save time, money and hassle, you must pre-register before April 5th, 2010. By doing so, your entry window sticker, credentials, and all the information you need to know once you’re parked, like where to get your goody bag, dash card, etc., will be mailed to you.

Carlisle P&S NON-JUDGED Showfield: $40.00
Carlisle P&S JUDGED Showfield: $50.00

Please note: refunds will not be issued less than 19 days prior to the beginning of the event. Pre-registration discount ends April 19th and all registration fees will increase by $10.

Here are photos I took last year:
http://www.scc-photography.com/Events/Carlisle-Performance-Sound-May/8174054_mrdP9

I hadn't been checking prime lately. Keep me informed of upcoming photo shoots. I'll make sure my NSX is looking pretty.

Who is that blonde in the pics?? Goddamn! I havent gone to that show for a few years... Every year it seems to get smaller and less vendors and less quality cars.

Who is that blonde in the pics?? Goddamn! I havent gone to that show for a few years... Every year it seems to get smaller and less vendors and less quality cars.

Really is the GD necessary?

I hadn't been checking prime lately. Keep me informed of upcoming photo shoots. I'll make sure my NSX is looking pretty.

You can contact me anytime you want to do something. Use the CONTACT form on my website or message me here on prime. I don't shoot for free, time is money and the equipment is not cheap. However, I'm very fair and reasonable on pricing. :)

Not sure who you're referring too.

Here is what I missed by NOT ATTENDING! I'll be sure to go next year. I wouldn't want to miss the barrell of laughs.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE STEP THIS WAY!!!!

I live about an hour away from Carlisle, and those pics sum up exactly why I dont go anymore. I can see the same crappy cars in the walmart parking lot and dont have to pay $20 to see such exquisite automobiles :rolleyes:.

I dont know how they even let that shit on the showfield...

Back