CarFax

I may possibly have the opportunity to pick up a few vehicles from an unfortunate situation. A gentleman committed suicide and the family is trying to sell off some of his property before it goes through probate. Two aof the vehicles for sale are a 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT vin#3GYEK63NX2G217199.
The other is a 2002 Porsche Twin Turbo Vin#WPOAB29941S687128. Could these 2 vehicles please have a carfax run.
Thanks in advance.

Mark

No offense, but I would think that if you have the cash to purchase these two cars that you could afford the $24.99 to run unlimited Carfax reports.

Sorry, but I just don't get it why people always ask for a freebie when it's such a cheap service. It's the same thing as not wanting to pay to take the bus because it's already going to your stop.

I really don't mind paying the money but when others have the resources in place already for something that I do not use very often, to me it seems logical. Maybe somewhere down the road I may have a resource or an ability to help another member that posts on this forum. The help that is offered from other members is just one of the many great attributes of this site.

Mark

Back