Carfax Very Please, JH4NA1155MT000503

I am already in the process of buying this 91 NSX (JH4NA1155MT000503), and I just want to know a little history into this vehicle for my own interest.

Thank you very much, David.

No one is gonna get their carfax account deleted so you can save $19.95.... Just spend the dough.... It's not worth much. There are MANY accounts on HERE of badly wrecked cars w/ clean carfaxes.

SurfsUP said:
I am already in the process of buying this 91 NSX (JH4NA1155MT000503), and I just want to know a little history into this vehicle for my own interest.

Thank you very much, David.
HINT: if you can't afford a carfax account, you can't afford an nsx.

It's hard to be sympathetic to not spending $20 on a car like the NSX. I've maintained an unlimited carfax subscription for two months while I shopped for an NSX. Cost $50. Although the carfax isn't foolproof (obviously many accidents are never reported), it shows owner history and I did find a few with accidents.

WOW! I didn't think I would need a flame suit to ask for some little help. Now I understand why I read more than post on this board.

SurfsUP said:
WOW! I didn't think I would need a flame suit to ask for some little help. Now I understand why I read more than post on this board.

Well then, there's probably a Pinto or Corvair forum that can help you with obtaining Carfax reports. Too many people like you feel that they deserve to get a Carfax for free because someone else already paid for a subscription. I guess you don't like to pay for the bus, plane, or train fare because they are already going to your destination. :confused:

SurfsUP said:
Read a bit more and you'll see that Carfax is cracking down on people who "share" their accounts.

Thanks for all your help everyone.

Another long time member came and helped me out. Big Mahalo!

Yeah, i lost one account from helping "someone" out....

See... carfax PAYS people to hang out on boards and ASK for help. Then even if u IM/e-mail them the report, your screwed.

SurfsUP said:
Thanks for all your help everyone.

Another long time member came and helped me out. Big Mahalo!
so when carfax cops see that vin #, the long time member will have to deal with it while you, the anonymous newbie rides free.

yeah, that'll work.

I gotta say these threads bug me alot. Carfax is a business and they depend on people to subscribe to make money. If you don't have the money or the integrity to pay for it then what are you doing here. Since in the end you are asking one of us to steal for you......Seriously.....Steve:mad:

Back