Carfax please JH4NA1181st000585

It means there's been bodywork.

I would stay FAR AWAY until I knew the extent.

Last edited:
c'mon dude, you've been around since 03. You know the rules about asking for a CARFAX and then displaying the VIN.:rolleyes:

Yeah, but his post has been around since '06. :biggrin:

92NSX,

Sorry for the confusion, my fault I wanted to get opinions about this car and I found an existing thread so instead of creating a new thread for the same car I reused the old one. Just trying to keep our forums clean (1 car=1 thread).

I am not looking fo the Carfax as mentioned in the thread title (sorry for being misleading), just looking for honest opinions from experienced NSXers.

92NSX,

Sorry for the confusion, my fault I wanted to get opinions about this car and I found an existing thread so instead of creating a new thread for the same car I reused the old one. Just trying to keep our forums clean (1 car=1 thread).

I am not looking fo the Carfax as mentioned in the thread title (sorry for being misleading), just looking for honest opinions from experienced NSXers.

well, let me wipe the egg off my face first.:biggrin:
guess I should've noticed how old the thread was before opening my pie hole.:wink:

c'mon dude, you've been around since 03. You know the rules about asking for a CARFAX and then displaying the VIN.:rolleyes:

I am new to the forums. Can you explain what the "rules" are about a CARFAX and VIN?? :confused:

I am new to the forums. Can you explain what the "rules" are about a CARFAX and VIN?? :confused:

spend your own money to get carfax report. no share. that's the rule of carfax.

if one person pays 30 bucks for carfax report and share with 1000 people, carfax will run out of business soon.:biggrin:

I can always run things through Acura Interactive and come up with information regarding vehicles that Carfax can't get ;)

Original in-service date 8/17/1995, sold new from Island Acura. No warranty repairs noted within the last 5 years (as per OBD2 bulletins, etc).

I can always run things through Acura Interactive and come up with information regarding vehicles that Carfax can't get ;)

Original in-service date 8/17/1995, sold new from Island Acura. No warranty repairs noted within the last 5 years (as per OBD2 bulletins, etc).

While that is good information to know, running the VIN thru the Acura system won't show up title info or accident info though.:frown:

Back