Carfax Please For Nsx Jh4na21673t000077

CARFAX PLEASE FOR NSX JH4NA21673T000077 LOW MILES $60k YELLOW 2003 NSX-T. I AM VERY INTERESTED, IF ANYONE KNOWS MORE 411, PLEASE POST HERE, THANKS MUCH! SAM "SORRY ARIEL, GOTTA DO WHAT I GOTTA DO." :smile:

ss5153 said:
CARFAX PLEASE FOR NSX JH4NA21673T000077 LOW MILES $60k YELLOW 2003 NSX-T. I AM VERY INTERESTED, IF ANYONE KNOWS MORE 411, PLEASE POST HERE, THANKS MUCH! SAM "SORRY ARIEL, GOTTA DO WHAT I GOTTA DO." :smile:

Sorry??? hahah your funny Sam!!!

WOW COOL!!! another Yellow on Yellow!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
(aww my eye hurts from that yellow font :eek: LOL)

Dude i dont mind, the more the merrier.

Think of it, we can be twins :biggrin:

So did u get car fax yet???

or...

Did u get the car yet?

Last edited:
:frown: No body here is willing to provide a carfax for NSX? Bump...

Last edited:
ss5153 said:
:frown: No body here is willing to provide a carfax for NSX? Prime really has changed.

Prime hasn't changed. CARFAX no likey when you give out your personal CARFAX to someone else.

Do a search here and see what you find about their angry ways as of late!

ss5153 said:
:frown: No body here is willing to provide a carfax for NSX? Prime really has changed.

You can buy a carfax account for $20. Carfax is cracking down on peoples requesting carfax on the internet, as seen here on Prime by scorp. If you are serious about a 60k purchase, then $20 would be a small price to pay for some records. Instead of posting the VIN, I would have asked if anyone had a carfax account and then PM'ed the info behind the scenes, so carfax cannot see they are getting screwed by you not buying access to the info they have on said car.

Please don't flame me, but it is theft of service when you ask someone to provide you that information. When is the last time you stufed a T-Bone down your pants at the grocery store and walked out with it and said to yourself thats OK. This is how Carfax makes money and as stated above it's 20 bucks, pay it and move on......Respectfully......Steve

PS I don't work for Carfax :biggrin:

Back