CArfax account expired...yike...help please

you are correct...i do not share my password. however, i do ran and sent severals to the guys or gals......so what is your point? if you don't want to give it out, then i respect that.....but don't put that childish message.

Originally posted by yellowpad:
you are correct...i do not share my password. however, i do ran and sent severals to the guys or gals......so what is your point? if you don't want to give it out, then i respect that.....but don't put that childish message.

Marc just asked why you didn't share your passwork like others do when they have a carfax account.

ANYTIME.............thanks for the clarification. maybe i picked up Marc's message the wrong way. i have not came across any password on here for sharing. however, i have seen 'request for carfax'. *****please disregard my request, i got one*****

It's nice to run reports for other NSX owners or potential NSX owners. Unlike a lot of other clubs, we are a very close-knit group, which is great. I guess my post could have been taken the wrong way. No hard feelings I hope....

Back