• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Carfax a must!

Hi members,
First off, I apologize if I posted this thread in the wrong section.
I just like to share my experience while looking for the right NSX before I pour out 20+ grand of my car savings.
I just came across a good deal here on Prime, and the description of the NSX did not state many things in the CARFAX. Luckily, before I wanted to get serious about talking with the owner of the history of the NSX, the CARFAX did it all for me. The report revealed 2 accident reports, 8 owners, and several servicing. The accident reports, which i paid $12 additional to get a report showed the back two sides of the hatch damaged and repaired.
I immediately lost interest, even to talk with the owner, because How can a owner describe the history of his/her nsx when he/she does not even know the details themselves. I was very upset to find out about the nsx, not only because I thought it was a clean looking one, but also the owner being discrete about it.
I will not give names because i do not want to flame any ones thread publicly. Wanted to give my time because I am wanting to become a member here, and would want others to becareful because I would not want something like this happening to me. BTW, if anyone wants to know, just pm me.

Back