carefax pleease :)

This is what pops up with that Vin #:

The VIN you supplied, "JH4NA2166WT000143", is invalid. Please check the number for accuracy and try again below.

- The letters "I", "O", and "Q" never appear in a VIN.
- The VIN must be exactly 17 characters in length.
- The CARFAX database contains information for cars manufactured from 1981 through the present.

Sorry bayareansx1999, my carfax just ran out. Hopefully someone here will be kind enough to run one for you. If mine was still good, I would have run it again. Once again, my apologies. ---------kld12

Originally posted by kld12:
Sorry bayareansx1999, my carfax just ran out. Hopefully someone here will be kind enough to run one for you. If mine was still good, I would have run it again. Once again, my apologies. ---------kld12

thanks for your help. anyone else can help me on this??

It's on its way.

You may have filled-in your e-mail address here on nsxprime but not activated (?) it.

See the little icons to the right of the date/time of your post. The 2nd from the left is a little envelope. Click on it to send an e-mail to somebody. YOURS is not there so it's probably not "activated".

Everybody has to enter an e-mail address to register.

When you register, or anytime thereafter, you can tell the system to not display your e-mail address to others. bayareansx1999 has this option turned on for his account right now.

If you ever want to change that setting for your account, go to the Profile link at the top of the page and you can change it there.

Back