Carboy?

Anyone have any experiences with them?
Particularly for maintanence items, timing belt, water pump, 60k, 90k etc. etc.

TIA

Great people to do business with.
I just got my clutch, timing belt, water pump, tensioner, all seals, drive shaft, plugs, valve adjustment, done from CARBOY about 2 months ago.

They did a great job and on schedule.

I trust them with all my cars and they even tuned my NSX on the dyno with the BBSC and my Racecar (800whp).

Hope this helps.
Tell Jackie that I (Rahim) sent you and he'll give you a better price:wink:
Let me know if you need help with anything or have any question.

Rahim Jamal
832-771-3850

just make sure they dont torque your axle nut toooo tight like mines when they did my clutch and timing belt. had to replace upper control arm and hub. cause they rubbed each other out. the bushing that is. but overall they are great. 3/4 inch breaker bar with 3 ft cheater and still couldnt get it axle nut off.

I have been going to Carboy for a few years now. They do excellent work with all my cars. They are on the opposite side of town and I will make the drive or tow there. Jackie and the rest of the crew are the best mechanics I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. They are honest and great at their jobs. I don't take my cars anywhere else.

Anyone have any experiences with them?
Particularly for maintanence items, timing belt, water pump, 60k, 90k etc. etc.

TIA

Highly recommended!CARBOY is one OF the best in Houston to bring your NSX to get work on or get your maintenance done.Very cool guys over there at Carboy :smile:

Known them for years, helped me with my turbo si and now my nsx. Great work! Ask for Jackie, tell them Jeff Baker USN sent ya

They need to invest in more cool stuff for their showroom. They have the same Volk wheels on their wall since like 1985ish.:biggrin: They are very good though.:wink:

Back