• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Carbon Zero Force Route KS widebody kit

I am wondering whether Route KS is going to sell this kit to the public. From the site it looks like the kit will be limited probably from the words Final 17 (maybe 17 sets only going to be made). I really like the kit due to it similarity with the Mugen RR kit and the vents are nicely done.

I would really appreciate if there is any info about this kit and how much would the kit cost.

01.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

31.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

19.jpg

Hi Jin,

Having purchased the ZAZ RGT Kit full wack a couple of years ago, I can tell you that Route KS parts do not fit 100%. I had to spend a lot of £££ to get them to fit properly. We are not talking a few mm here either. My car was never involved in any accidents and not repainted either.

YMMV

Cheers,

AR

AR,

Thanks for the info about Route KS parts. I have bought a Sorcery kit before and I believe this kit as well as the GT-One SGT kit are built by them as well. Some work may need to be done to fit the panels together which I will leave to the paint shop to do.

I can't read japanese and I want to know if this kit is limited, otherwise I'll just order the SGT kit and do some customising to make it look like a GT car.

AR,

Thanks for the info about Route KS parts. I have bought a Sorcery kit before and I believe this kit as well as the GT-One SGT kit are built by them as well. Some work may need to be done to fit the panels together which I will leave to the paint shop to do.

I can't read japanese and I want to know if this kit is limited, otherwise I'll just order the SGT kit and do some customising to make it look like a GT car.

looks like from what i can read, it is the full kit, about $10,000 USD, doesn't include the mirrors.

i believe it is FRP as well..

looks lke they are going to only make 17.

the SGT kit is a great option regardless, let me know what you end up doing
ty

Greg

Last edited:
I was told by one of local dealer for Route KS parts that the kit is not limited to 17 units. The price is about USD10k. I will get this kit sooner or later. My only concern is that the right side of the rear fender does not have vent but will leave to the workshop to customize a vent for cooling.

Last edited:
AR,

Remind me what the SGT kit looks like.

I believe this kit is derived from the 2009 Super GT NSX. I like how this kit is built, all the gaps are nicely done and you cannot see the ground on the front bumper center gap and the rear bumper now sports a diffuser unlike the old Sorcery kit I had before and the front hood also has vents similar to the GT cars.
2009-honda-nsx-supergt-front.jpg

Remind me what the SGT kit looks like.

Last edited:
Back