• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Carbon Fiber Rear Wing

Racing Carbon Fiber Rear Wing---custom built, has CF ribs, rigid foam,full-width aluminum tube spar--very strong. Unique aluminum pylons which have the logo version of the letters "NSX" laser-cut into them with a mylar film "lense" that has red LED's behind, so at night, NSX appears to be in red, while in the day it appears to be simply chrome letters. Pylons bolt to top surface of OEM rear spoiler---in such a way that final tightened installation doesn't "crush" rear spoiler, but actually spreads the load (downforce) evenly. Profile of wing chord was built to IMSA GT rulebook max length & width---VERY professional fit & finish (ask anyone who's seen my car). $800
CarbonFiberrearwing1.jpg

CarbonFiberrearwing2.jpg

CarbonFiberrearwing3.jpg

Dale
PM me or email [email protected]
http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/LS7NSX/carbon%20fiber%20rear%20wing/

Last edited by a moderator:
Racing Carbon Fiber Rear Wing---custom built, has CF ribs, rigid foam,full-width aluminum tube spar--very strong. Unique aluminum pylons which have the logo version of the letters "NSX" laser-cut into them with a mylar film "lense" that has red LED's behind, so at night, NSX appears to be in red, while in the day it appears to be simply chrome letters. Pylons bolt to top surface of OEM rear spoiler---in such a way that final tightened installation doesn't "crush" rear spoiler, but actually spreads the load (downforce) evenly. Profile of wing chord was built to IMSA GT rulebook max length & width---VERY professional fit & finish (ask anyone who's seen my car). $800
Dale
PM me or email [email protected]
http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/LS7NSX/carbon%20fiber%20rear%20wing/
bump

Back