Caravan to Mt Fuji Run on 9/21

Since we're due to leave the Eagle Rock Starting point at 11:30, I plan on being at the Westchester Ave/Corp Pk Drive starting point at 9:45am, leaving at 10am sharp. It's a 1 hour drive to the West Orange Eagle Rock, if you'd like to join us, please post up.

Roger, I'll roll with you. I mapquested the location, but don't see a parking lot or exactly where you can wait for people. Also I beleive that is a one way on Westchester Ave, not sure, so the appraoch from the Eastbound direction is a bit fuzzy.

As a suggestion, we have been meeting at Mighty Joe Young's Restaurant parking lot right off the Sprain and 287 when doing the last Bear Mtn runs. There is a large open parking lot there and easy to find. Only LostBoi couldn't find it the second time, but that speaks for itself.:rolleyes:

Either way, I'll be where ever you wish.

Tytus

We've been meeting for years on Westchester Ave (westbound) alongside the Corporate Park Drive entrance. It's real easy to jump on 287 and head on up. I think that Bruce and Bailey will join us. Lost Boi, well, I think he's still trying to find his way home!

Just give me a time and address, or directions and i will be there as well.

For those coming from Long Island and queens If you want to meet me at the gas station off the Hutchingson River Parkway after exit 1 I will be leaving there at 9:30am to meet with Roger

Back