Caravan to Mt Fuji Run 4/1/07

Starting a thread to caravan down to Mt Fuji, from Westchester. Hopefully the long range forecast 40% chance of precipitation is wrong. I plan on leaving from our normal meeting spot on Westchester Ave at Corp Park by 9:45am. I'll be there from 9:30, hit me up with either a post on this thread, a pm, with your plan on meeting and your cell # and whether or not you'll have a radio. Pray for sun!!!

What is the address of the starting place? I'd like to google it. Im coming from downtown manhattan.

What is the address of the starting place? I'd like to google it. Im coming from downtown manhattan.

Intersection of Corporate Park Drive and Westchester Ave in White Plains, on Westchester Ave, Westbound side. Coming up from Manhatten, take the Hutch North to 287 W towards the TZ bridge, stay on Westchester Ave (keep right) to Traffic lite which is Corp Pk Dr. We'll be right there waiting:biggrin:

Bump!!!
Where are you guys, who's coming from Ct. Westchester, or LI, let's drive down together!!!!:eek:

I've posted a note for the CT based runners. Once that gets organized we can meet up with this team. Hope the weather cooperates...

The weather will cooperate, not supposed to rain until late afternoon, early evening, haven't heard from anyone wanting to caravan down, looks like I'm riding in a caravan of one car...................I will go the the location that I wrote about on my way to Eagle Rock, I'll pass by there @ 9:45am just in case someone does decide to show. I'll have a club radio (thank you Bailey) with me as well as my nephew. Hope that more of you show than are responding!!!!

I think my plan will be to catch up with the NYC train. What directions would you suggest from 84W? 95 is a wreck right now (as always).

Back