Caravan to Kid's Day!

Let's meet at the regular meeting spot at 12:45 but be prompt and cognizant of the fact that there is a bus stop there and it's a weekday. We will leave by 1:00 and can meet the rest of the crew at the northbound gas station on the Thruway (87 N) @ 1:25 ish. This should get us up to the Glen @ 5:30,on time for check in and relax before dinner. Maybe even time for a car wash!!!

When you guys come up the Thruway and take 17 West(Exit 16 Harrriman), I will meet you on the road in Goshen, NY, Exit 125:). Sounds like it will be about 2:00pm when you get there, make sense??

Regards,
LarryB

Depending upon which Court I am in I may join in the usual spot or head over 84 and meet up on 17, north of Larry B. I won't know until Monday.

When you guys come up the Thruway and take 17 West(Exit 16 Harrriman), I will meet you on the road in Goshen, NY, Exit 125:). Sounds like it will be about 2:00pm when you get there, make sense??

Regards,
LarryB
Sounds about right, I'll have my cell and the "radio" so we'll give a shout as we approach. As for Bob, just let us know where you'll be joining us and all will be good. For those of you who hope to get some "hot laps" with some of our "open track" qualified members, and instructors, don't forget that you'll need to wear pants, and if you have a helmet, bring it. I want to take this time to request rides with Peter, RSO & Gene:biggrin:

I have an arbitration on Long Island at 9:00 am Tuesday. I think I might make it in time for the caravan but in case Roger does not hear from me just go on up and I will catch up at some point or meet you at the hotel.

Plan to meet up with the gang at the rest stop just outside Binghamton. If I leave the same time you leave, we should meet up at the same time.

I have an arbitration on Long Island at 9:00 am Tuesday. I think I might make it in time for the caravan but in case Roger does not hear from me just go on up and I will catch up at some point or meet you at the hotel.
With your skilz there's no doubt that your arbitration will be successfully concluded by 10:30 and you'll not only have time for a couple of Dogzillas but even tank your gas tank up too!!!

Do you have at the exact location where you are meeting and Larry's B meeting spot ? I would like to mapquest and see which work best for me. Rich and I and driving up from wall street are.

Do you have at the exact location where you are meeting and Larry's B meeting spot ? I would like to mapquest and see which work best for me. Rich and I and driving up from wall street are.
Coming up from Wall St. the best place to meet would be right off the Hutch/287. Take the Hutch North to the 287 W exit, stay on the access road which is Westchester Ave. Right on that access road past the light is the intersection with Corp. Pk Drive. That's where I'll be to start. After that meeting spot, if there's anyone that is joining us on the other side of the TZ, I'll pull off at the gas station before we hit 17 that is right on 87N. Don't be late................have a full tank of gas in case we don't stop until the Glen (besides it's cheaper by you in Jersey!!!:biggrin:

You are getting on 17 at the Harrriman exit on 87 correct?

I was planing on taking the thruway down and meeting their (approx. 1:20 - 1:30) just past the tolls

Will this work?

You are getting on 17 at the Harrriman exit on 87 correct?

I was planing on taking the thruway down and meeting their (approx. 1:20 - 1:30) just past the tolls

Will this work?
You are correct-

Plan to meet up with the gang at the rest stop just outside Binghamton. If I leave the same time you leave, we should meet up at the same time.
what time could that might be, maybe????:biggrin:

Good question. I don't remember how long it takes to get there.

It's like an algebra test. When Bob leaves Pound Ridge and I leave Pennington at the same time we meet up in Binghamton within 10 minutes of each other.

Bob do you recall how long it takes?

Sorry to miss this one guys. Start the new job on Weds

Have a GREAT time :biggrin: bringing smiles to the kids faces

See you on the next run:cool:

Sorry to miss this one guys. Start the new job on Weds

Have a GREAT time :biggrin: bringing smiles to the kids faces

See you on the next run:cool:
Both you and Josh will be missed, best of luck in the new job, knock 'em dead!!! Hopefully the Don will remember to give you back your lost possession!!!:biggrin:

Back