car worth????

How much would you pay for a 93 acura nsx that has no wheels and tires, right side has obviusoly been repainted and is mismatched, very very dirty, everything basically lose and taken apart(inside and out), and no key to even see if it starts. This is an impounded car with a clean title which i have seen. I offered $8000 but think thats to high, i dont even know if it runs or transmission works. carfax says its never been in a wreck but obviuosly it has been. what should it be worth???? thanks

Run away! Unless you're an experienced body guy who wants a project. These cars are much more expensive than a regular car to repair.

I agree with the above. Too many unknown variables to make an educated decision. Basically its a gamble on your part that the vehicle runs. Personally I wouldn't take that bet.

i agree with you both. However if i was to make an offer, is $8000 to high or just right. i think its just a little high.

fast93nsx said:
i agree with you both. However if i was to make an offer, is $8000 to high or just right. i think its just a little high.

Your statement contradicts itself. If you agree with us you wouldn't make an offer;)

Most likely the car is a parts vehicle at best. If you have good mechanical knowledge/skill, you might be able to make a profit selling the parts.

Who knows really without seeing it? It could be a diamond in the rough. Like Joe Dirt said, "that sh$t will buff out".:D

Back