Car Storage in Westchester NY

I recently came accross the Hot Rod Hotel through a P-car monthly magazine.

Here is s link the web site: www.hotrodhotel.com

Has anyone ever heard of them or know of any issues? Bob, I know you can usually find any dirt or good about almost anything in short order, you are the Wizzard of information.

They apear pretty legit and their pricing is more reasonable than I paid last year, as a matter of fact they said for new members they are offering 6 months for the price of 5. I may go check them out this weekend but if anyone knows anything about them please pass it on.

regards,

Tytus

Tytus, a good friend of mine knows the owner of the "Hotel", it's legit, and well run. I have a friend who kept a very large # of cars at the Collector Car Garage in Bedford. It's a good facility as well, but more expensive. I have another friend I was with a couple of weeks ago, he stores a good number of cars at a facility in Yorktown Hts (I think), if you're interested, it's not the "high end" like CCG, but he keeps some very valuable cars there, and I've been there a couple of times, and it's much more reasonable than the other places I've seen.

Thanks guys I knew you would come thru. This place is pretty reasonable for under $200 per month ($180-$190) and the sixth month free that is a lot less than I paid last year at Deman's.

Roger, is the place in Yorktown less than the $160/mo for 6 months, which is what the Hot Rod Hotel comes to, plus tax? Either way please get me his info and I will check them both out.

Thanks again,

Tytus

Thanks guys I knew you would come thru. This place is pretty reasonable for under $200 per month ($180-$190) and the sixth month free that is a lot less than I paid last year at Deman's.

Roger, is the place in Yorktown less than the $160/mo for 6 months, which is what the Hot Rod Hotel comes to, plus tax? Either way please get me his info and I will check them both out.

Thanks again,

Tytus

I'm getting the contact info for you, I think it's $150 a month, but I could be wrong!!!

Yorktown East Coast Auto Storage
1401 Front Street
Yorktown Hts,
914-962-0129
Don't know the contact's name, but just tell him whomever answers that " a Friend of Andy" gave you the information.

Back