Car Show in Worcester April 20th

Well just wanted to let you guys know there is going to be a car show at our school on the 20th of April. Last year we had a big turnout and it would be awsome to see some NSX's and some other exotics there this time around.

The link below gives a little more detail about the event and well hope to hear some of you guys can make it. I'll be there with my MR2 :).

http://users.wpi.edu/~wpimotor/carshow.html

Not one person is interested in going ??? :( Oh well...

If any of you guys change your mind and would like to go let me know, will be nice to meet some fellow NSX enthusiasts.

I've put it in my calendar and will plan to make it... weather permitting, etc .

-Wick

That could be fun!
I'll try and make it too!

-Randy

I'll try to make it down to WPI also. Hopefully I'll have the NSX awoken from its winter nap. Still under cover, still on battery tender.

Awsome!!! :D. Its been a while since I've even seen a NSX definitely would be cool to meet up with you guys.

I might try to make it, depending on weather.

Well the show is coming up this weekend I'm wondering if there are people who can't make it anymore or you guys still planning on making it over here? According to weather.com it may be a bit cold but then again that could change by the time Sunday comes around.

Awesome dude sounds like there will be more NSXs than I thought would show up :D. Soo happy!!!

Last edited:
Depending on when the Cable guy shows up on Sunday I may make it. Probability is low though. My window is 8-12noon for waiting:mad: . Damn cable. If he get there early though, I'm there.

Still planning on attending. I finally got the NSX uncovered and off the battery tender and got her back on the road yesterday. Damn, it was good to be behind the wheel again!

NICE!!!! I'm hoping you guys are taking advantage of this beautiful day to take your cars out and enjoy them. I know I will be :D.

Just bring whatever you prefer man. A 2005 AMG CL55 would still be a nice and rare car at the show so it still would defintely get some good attention.

Got to get up bright and ealry tomorrow to get my car nice and clean :)

Just wanted to post some photo's of the car show today. Definitely was a fun day unfortunately not as many cars as last year showed up but definitely there was more variety this year.

As a teaser here are some pics of Lunchman's and ivanj's beautiful NSXs and a couple of supra's lol.

Most of these were taken by my buddy Thomas. I have some pictures but they are pretty crappy.

Attachments

• dscn3959.jpg
    dscn3959.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 40
  • dscn3957.jpg
    dscn3957.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 42
  • dscn3955.jpg
    dscn3955.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 43
  • dscn3958.jpg
    dscn3958.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 47
  • dscn3966.jpg
    dscn3966.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
dscn3952.jpg

dscn3954.jpg

dscn3955.jpg

dscn3956.jpg

dscn3958.jpg

dscn3957.jpg

dscn3959.jpg

dscn3962.jpg

dscn3963.jpg

dscn3965.jpg

dscn3966.jpg

dscn3967.jpg

dscn3968.jpg

dscn3971.jpg

dscn3974.jpg

dscn3978.jpg

dscn3986.jpg

dscn3982.jpg

dscn3988.jpg

dscn3990.jpg

The following are just some pics I took on my camera phone.
IMG00289.jpg

IMG00290.jpg

My car hehe :D
IMG00296.jpg

IMG00297.jpg

My friends gf car
IMG00299.jpg

Lunchman's car *awsome*
IMG00304.jpg

IMG00305.jpg

IMG00313.jpg

IMG00317.jpg

IMG00314.jpg

IMG00310.jpg

IMG00311.jpg

Lunchman and ivanj NSXs *even more awsome * :D
IMG00322.jpg

Raven,

Thanks for posting up the pics... some nice cars there!! It turned out to be a pretty nice day.

Wish I could have made it, but had family at the house for my grandson's birthday party and couldn't sneak out. Maybe next year? Thanks again for letting us know about the event... always fun to go and see other cars and meet new people... perhaps we'll see you at Bergson's in Shrewsbury on some Thursday night this summer?

-Wick

Of course man just let me know when and I'll try to make it. If its anytime during the first three weeks of May I wont' be able to make it though. Unfortunately I need to go into surgery in the month of May and will be out for a week or more afterwards depending if the incision get infected or not. I have some random neck mass growth that occured about 3 weeks ago and its something I guess the size of a golf ball and it needs to go. Thankfully it's nothing that causes extreme pain so I can at least finish up my junior year here at my university without problems.

Well just let me know when you guys are gonna meet up at Bergson's and I'll try to make it. Hope to meet you guys soon. :)

Wick, do you mean Hebert's Candy Mansion instead of Bergson's?

Raven, nice meeting you on Sunday and good luck with the surgery.

Wick, do you mean Hebert's Candy Mansion instead of Bergson's?

Raven, nice meeting you on Sunday and good luck with the surgery.

Yep, that's what I meant. Sorry... got my Herbert's and Bergson's mixed up :)

-Wick

Back