Car Fax Please JH4NA1184ST000094

Awesome u are going for it!! I'd suggest you spring the extra $20 to get your own carfax acct, as most people don't wanna risk losing their account for sharing the info. Also, remember, carfax is only good for finding junk and salvage stuff. Crashes are rarely accurate!! Get the pre purchase inspection!

theman1990 said:
Awesome u are going for it!! I'd suggest you spring the extra $20 to get your own carfax acct, as most people don't wanna risk losing their account for sharing the info. Also, remember, carfax is only good for finding junk and salvage stuff. Crashes are rarely accurate!! Get the pre purchase inspection!

And never buy from an autobody shop. Who knows what they did on a car.

There is a company that sells used police cars and includes a free carfax with each one. Only thing is that the larger police forces have their own body shop and are self insured for collision, so they never report any damage.

I did lost my carfax account because i helped someone here....:cool:
Anywayz, it was because i didn't know i'll get punished by doing it.:biggrin:

topman2005 said:
I did lost my carfax account because i helped someone here....:cool:
Anywayz, it was because i didn't know i'll get punished by doing it.:biggrin:

that is correct.
now, whoever DOES run this VIN will probably get their account closed also. CARFAX monitors this site and watches for this very thing.
Fougee, If you are looking for an exotic, such as this NSX, don't be so cheap as to not want to pay the $30 for your own report.:rolleyes:
Then, if you want to rish YOUR subscription by running them for others then you are free to do so.

Thank you for the heads up guys, I'll keep the above in mind. I just have seen in the pass other Primers helping out others so I thought I try here first. I've been searching for the right NSX for a long ass time (ELITE is my witness :smile: ) and every time I find one I fork out the $25.00 for the month. I think I've givin my share to CARFAX over the years. It's my bad I should have just bought a yearly subscription.

Back