car fax please jh4na1156rt000176

I don't have a carfax digitally, but I do have a printed one. I just got back from looking at every detail on this car. Well, the Carfax IS clean, BUT I'm sure it has had some body work on the front. You can see that the driver side fender bolts are rusty -- meaning they have been removed. The other fender and bolts are fine...still look OEM. The passenger side bumper doesn't meet the fender perfectly, and the splash shield underneath isn't attached properly. You can push it in and it pops back like the top of a pickle jar. On the inside of the drive fender under the hood there is some strange white touchup looking marks...and some pretty nasty looking welds, I don't believe the welds were oem. I believe the car was hit on the front driver....they replaced the front bumper and driver side fender....that would explain why the passenger fender was oem. Anyways, there is a dent on the passenger rear bottom of the wheel well. There is some ghetto stick on wireless radio attenna attached to the rear window. I can see they ran the wire underneath the headliner and the map light is loose because of it. I didn't hear any squeaks, but I woulnd't be suprised if it does in the future. The rims have several scratches and gashes. The interior was in very good shape with just a little wear on the driver seat bolster, and the radio buttons. One small paint gash in the rear bumper cover. The car either needs new rotors or an alignment. It shimmies when braking. Drove solid other then the brakes. I am a perfectionist and it really is in pretty decent shape. They are asking a reasonable price, but aren't willing to negotiate much. I was really thinking about it untill I saw the stuff under the hood..I want a car that has no body work... Good luck. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Back