• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

car cover

Just as an fyi, we are about to introduce a custom made car cover for the NSX that when folded will be the size of your CD player. It will come with lifetime warranty, and it will not scratch the car.

If you can wait, stay tuned; we will introduce it at NSXPO 2003.

Dave, What I meant was I bought mine from an Out-of State dealer (no Tax) and with my club discount paid LESS then your offering to pay.

coolnsx said:
Dave, What I meant was I bought mine from an Out-of State dealer (no Tax) and with my club discount paid LESS then your offering to pay.

Do you have an email address or phone number?
Sorry for my ignorance, but what club discount are you talking about?

Thanks,
Dave

My email address is in my profile, the discount I referred to was the one given by many Acura dealers and vendors to NSXCA members. Hope I was able to help.

I got a car cover as a gift a few months back and I have never even taken it out of the box. I don't think I will ever use it so if you are interested in it I will sell it to you for $100 I will pay shipping charges

It also came with a cable and lock

Attachments

• waterproofcover.jpg
    waterproofcover.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 194
New Car Cover

Hrant said:
Just as an fyi, we are about to introduce a custom made car cover for the NSX that when folded will be the size of your CD player. It will come with lifetime warranty, and it will not scratch the car.

If you can wait, stay tuned; we will introduce it at NSXPO 2003.

Did this introduction take place?

I was at Infineon Saturday and Sunday and didn't see anything about car covers.

What is the price of this item? Are there any photos?

Yes it was made available on Friday, the vendor day. A small template (car cover over a styrofoam car) was displayed at the registration table, with two full size boxes also, in addition to other displays.

Saturday and Sunday were track days.

We are redesigning the rear of the car cover to give more room as the fit now it tight even some think it's ok.

HTH

Back