Car carriers

Originally posted by ck:
Can anyone suggest a good enclosed vehicle transport from Bay Area, CA to New Jersey?

Thanks,
Chris

I'll leave the recommendations to others but you can start your research with the Car Shipping and Auto Transport Directory.

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

"We have long acknowledged that enthusiasm for things automotive is a sure
sign of emotional instability if not outright dementia"
- Brock Yates

I've had good results with intercity line.they are pricey but you can deal with them a little on price.

Originally posted by ck:
Can anyone suggest a good enclosed vehicle transport from Bay Area, CA to New Jersey?

Thanks,
Chris

Wisco delivered my NSX (it rode along with a Countach.) It took them a few days longer to arrive than originally scheduled however they quoted roughly $400 less than others, so if you can stand the wait they're a good deal.
http://www.wiscotransport.com

-Russ
'91 black/black

JUST USED INNER CITIES TRANSPORTATION FOR MOVING MY NSX FROM KANSAS TO NEW YORK.FOUND THEM TO BE VERY COMPETITIVE AND WAS HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.USES THE VERY LATEST OF EQUIPMENT.

Thanks everyone. After checking out movecars.com and calling around, I decided to go enclosed carrier with Reliable. (Thanks Manuel!) It cost $1365 from Bay Area, CA to New Jersey. Pretty reasonable price considering many others were charging almost double that! Very professional service. Sent uniformed couple to pick up the car on a flatbed. Detail oriented, documented every little thing. Took about two weeks.

Manuel,
Saw your website. Nice 300ce. I had a 92 300ce and a 94 e320 coupe. Great cars!

Thanks,
Chris

Originally posted by ck:
I decided to go enclosed carrier with Reliable. (Thanks Manuel!) It cost $1365 from Bay Area, CA to New Jersey.
I used them to move my car from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale, and will definitely use them again when I move back.

Manuel,
Saw your website. Nice 300ce. I had a 92 300ce and a 94 e320 coupe. Great cars!

Thanks!

Back