Car abuse test drive

Man, I actually for sorry for the salesman.
What a worthless punk that guy was for taking advantage of someone trying to be nice and make a living. I guess from now on he will surely get the ID and insurance card before giving out a test drive.

I was surprised he let it slide. I guess the lure of a commission was enough to override his common sense. Especially since the guy had no liscense with him, and it was night time :confused:
Around here that stuff would never fly. You could have 5 forms of ID and unless the salesman thinks you're 100% serious they wont let you drive it.

In my Mustang i went to try and test drive an EVO. the salesman wouldnt give me the time of day. When i showed up in the NSX and gave him the line "Yea, i'm just looking for a beater car w/4wd to get over the hill to Tahoe" he was tripping over himself to get me the keys
:D

yeh i guess from the salesman's perspective that sucks cuz he just got used, but what was he gonna do? not let him drive. the guy just took advantage of a young salesman.

on another note i did find that video of the supposed nsx test drive. and it was black not white, but that doesnt really matter, i really hope none of you guys recognize the car :D.

its a really old video but maybe some of you havent seen it

95NSXT said:
yeh i guess from the salesman's perspective that sucks cuz he just got used, but what was he gonna do? not let him drive. the guy just took advantage of a young salesman.

on another note i did find that video of the supposed nsx test drive. and it was black not white, but that doesnt really matter, i really hope none of you guys recognize the car :D.

its a really old video but maybe some of you havent seen it
I hadnt seen that one. thought it was pretty good and was gonna save it until it got the the guys giggling like little girls

Back