Cant Wait!!!!!!!

Good day to everyone, I just wanted to let the world know that I will be picking up my new to me 92 white/black nsx on monday the 16th and will be driving her for 14 hours straight home.

Originally posted by cpmoran:
Good day to everyone, I just wanted to let the world know that I will be picking up my new to me 92 white/black nsx on monday the 16th and will be driving her for 14 hours straight home.

Congrats and be careful on the road as it may be slipperly!

Congrats...I remember when I made the deal on mine I had to wait one week before I could get a ride down to Chicago to pick it up and it was the longest week of my life...But then the ride home was the most funnest one I ever had good luck with the NSX.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

The car will be at acura of brookfield for the 60k/90k mile tune up new tires and off to be totally detailed inside and out... I was waiting for the loan for a week and finally decided to try another company and got a great deal 5.4% for 60 months. The car has rm headers, exhaust, intake, swaybars 4point harness and its my fav color, it will be my type R. thanks for the nice comments and I hope I have a safe trip home.. I sure wish the car was in florida nice beachy weather, but thats another fantacy.

Good choice as of where to take the car I've had all the work done on mine there. As a matter of fact I just had it down there around a month ago for a new clutch it turned out great say hi to John for me.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

That's wonderful! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to pick up mine, either!!!

Congrats!!

Good luck on the drive!! I also had a 14+ hour drive home. I drove from Dallas to Phoenix. Try to do most of your driving in the day. I didn't pick the car up until 5pm and drove all night because of an appointment I had to keep. At 4am I was biting my fingers to try and stay awake. Don't make the same mistake and have a schedule to keep for the next day!!!!

WOOHOO! Congrats! Wish I could come along for the ride. Take your time, snap lots of pics and post them!

smile.gif

well thanks for all the replies, and yes most of my driving will be at night, but being the good friend that i am i decided not to rush the process until my best friend finishes his finals, so we can enjoy this most wonderful ocasion together to remember forever, and be my navigator. I will defenitly be posting some pics when i get them. I hope to meet most of you at nsxpo thanx again and if anybody has anything they could overnightme to put me to sleep i would greatly appreciate it. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Send the car home by covered transport. It is too late in the year to be driving an NSX unless you have four season or snow tires.
I am not an expert but I hope you will think about what you are doing. If it snows I guess you can always park the car and stay in a hotel until it clears.

Originally posted by cpmoran:
The car will be at acura of brookfield for the 60k/90k mile tune up new tires and off to be totally detailed inside and out...

I think what Chris is doing has something to be said for it. Referring to the pricing chart in the FAQ, he's basically buying a car that's about a C- and spending a few grand to get it cleaned up right, and he will drive home an NSX that's about a B+.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
I think what Chris is doing has something to be said for it. Referring to the pricing chart in the FAQ, he's basically buying a car that's about a C- and spending a few grand to get it cleaned up right, and he will drive home an NSX that's about a B+.

Acually, John Vasos from Acura of Brookfield Called me today (he is doing the 60k 90k tune up and all belts change for me) and he said the car was in much better condition than Steve said it was (the very picky seller). He also said if steve had anymore for that price he wants it,infact he said he wanted mine. He said i was very lucky to get such a good car for that price and not worry about a thing.. You can only imagine how happy I was when I got off the phone with him today. Anyway only 6 more days to driving heaven.

Back