Cant find car

Hey looking for an NSX 03 and i cant find one...I found one in texas in blue but the wont sell it to my dealer here in florida.. anyone know of anyothers.. in any cool colors...thanks

You will find that any dealer that has an 03 will pretty much refuse to trade/sell it to another deal at this point. I went through that when I got mine and just contacted the out of state dealer directly to get the car I wanted. I think you will have to do that in order to get an NSX right now if your local dealer doesn't already have one or have one coming in.

I think you need to specify what you mean by "cool colors" b/c everyone has their own color of choice...I think all NSX colors are cool although there are a couple I would maybe not own myself. There aren't too many cars out there peroid and even some that are in transit have been spoken for.

Are you looking to take advantage of the lease deal Acura has or buy the car outright? I know of an 02 Blue/Blue that the dealer will let go for $75K if you want to purchase but there is no lease deal on it.

Andy
03 Blue/Onyx

Jim said:
Hey, did they drill holes the the front bumper? Sure looks like it. :eek:

i-1_B_L.JPG

Welcome to the club. I was lured in by the lease special but can't find one to buy. I'm not a jet settter so I can't be flying around jut to buy a car. I'm hoping one in Texas will pop up and I can finally enjoy ownership.

If you believe in the "old republic of Texas" then there is an '03 silver/silver in Albuquerque (now in the state of New Mexico) at Montano Acura.

PHOEN$X said:
Hey, did they drill holes the the front bumper? Sure looks like it. :eek:

Looks like the stock licence plate bracket properly installed to me.

Lud said:
Looks like the stock licence plate bracket properly installed to me.
Ok, the two screws in front are deceiving. I'll have to check out some properly (and improperly) installed brackets up close at NSXPO.

Back