can this be repaired?

Do you think this is repairable?
1991 25k km

carrepeir-img600x450-1054948287dscf0395.jpg

carrepeir-img600x450-1054948357dscf0396.jpg

Its in Yahoo auctions in Japan, and is currently $17600.
How much do you think it cost to repair it?
It comes with new bonnet, one head light and one wing (fender).

Asuka

Oh yeah I didnt look at it close enough to notice the right hand drive. As far as cost to repair, not sure. There are a couple of guys on the forum though that have body shops that you could try to get ahold of. Mo - Elite.

You can tell by looking at the pictures that several parts beyond the parts you mentioned were included with the car will need to be replaced, but you really need to see under the hood/bonnet and also put it on a lift and see from underneath to guess repair cost. I've seen NSXs with front impacts that looked less severe than that one, but when you looked under the hood there was structural damage to the chassis.

i agree..you really need to look under the hood. i've recently seen a 2002 NSX that was literally totalled in the front half.

the damages cost about $35k.....major components were replaced in the front end including a brand new dash....that's some major work there. the shop told me the job took almost 5 months to complete.

if you plan to buy, get some pics of the exterior and under the hood. show them to a qualified shop and have them estimate the damage and time to fix. you may be buying an NSX and not be able to drive it for a few months.

you plan to move to japan? though i have seen some right hand drive skylines in the US...good luck

Check to see if the airbag has gone off. It may give you a better idea of the severity of the accident. The driver's air bag and both seat belts will run about $1900 retail.

D'Ecosse said:
He's in London, Noah!

good observations, ken! uh....what i meant was we do see right hand drive cars in the US.....what does that have to do with this topic? absolutely nothing....i'm outta here....:D

Back