Can someone look at an NSX-T in Fayetteville, NY. Also need an Acura dealer for PPI.

I found a 2000 NSX-T in Fayetteville, NY that I am very interested in and I was hoping someone here could take a look at the car in the next week or two. The car is being sold by Romano Mercedes. Their address is 5431 N. Burdick, Fayetteville, NY 13066. The main phone number is 315-637-4500. If anyone can help me out, I can also send you the name of the salesperson I was working with. I would greatly appreciate any help someone could offer. I've been looking for quite a while for a Red/Tan 1997+ NSX-T and this one is the first I've found that I think might work.

I would also like to have a PPI done before traveling to see the car, so if anyone can recommend an Acura dealer in the area, please let me know. Any other helpful tips would be appreciated.

My name is Jason Keen. Please PM me if you are able to help out and I can provide my phone number and any other information. Thanks!

Re: Can someone look at an NSX-T in Fayetteville, NY. Also need an Acura dealer for PPI.

Thought I'd bump my message to see if anyone can help. I'm planning on taking a look at the car in about 3 weeks (I'll be in the area for work that week if my schedule goes as planned), but I was hoping someone might have a chance to look at the car before then.

The closest cities appear to be Syracuse, NY (10 miles away) and Rochester, NY (40-60 miles away as far as I can tell). I don't see too many other major cities nearby. Anyways, if anyone here might be able to take a look, please send me a private message and I can provide my contact information and the dealership's.

Back