Can someone look at a car in Vegas 4 me

It is a white 92 NSX in Vegas at Classic and Collectible Cars. Please if anyone is near and can just swing by and take a general overall look at it, it would be greatly appeiciated. Thanks, Mike

We've got a club of NSX owners here in town that could look at it for you. Check out this thread, and nearly anybody on this list is a potential person that could look at the car for you (including me). :smile:

good morning...i just post a reply to one of your threads...i missed out the meet last 12/2...i'm from castaic, ca but still lives in west vegas...i would like to join you guys when i'm in town...:smile: just like this weekend i'll be home for the holidays...my cell: 661.803.2608...

hofffam said:
Bit expensive for an automatic?

Timing belt?

I gotta agree, seems like a $25k car tops:wink: Auto's suck for resale.

Dang, I was just looking at the same listing but I thought that it was a manual. I knew that a white '92 manual here in town was too good to be true. :mad:

Hi Mike,

Drove over to check-out the White NSX. It is an automatic. The seller is a Classic Car re-seller and he came across very upfront. This is his first NSX and he doesn't know much about the car. I kicked the tires a little and here is what I found.

1. Overall body and paint quality is in line with age and mileage of the car. There is evidences of repainted passenger quarter panel and the quality is good. Didn't have a chance to go under the car to inspect if there were body or structual damage but the exterior fit and mounting holes looks true and straight.

2. There is a small ding with minor hairline crack around it at the top of driver side quarter panel. Typical door ding but not very noticeable.

3. Front tires are Kumo and rear are Fusion. He said one of the original rear was going flat but I questioned his logic to not match with the front Kumos. Aftermarket wheels looks straight and good.

4. Engine looks clean and sounded in one piece when he started the car. Didn't have a chance to test drive so I can't verify the condition of the engine and transmission. Sorry because my time was limited and also didn't want to leave my car there for any extended period of time. (Not the best Neighborhood).

5. CD changer is a replacement Alpine unit (which is typical with older cars) but wasn't mounted with original hardward. Instead it is just sitting in the back trunk. However the trunk looks clean. I think this must have something to do with the rear quarter panel paint or replacement. I don't know.

6. Interior looks to be in very clean condition. Right window occasionally stop functioning sez the seller. It was working fine when I was there. Probably is from bad contact switch.

If I ask myself would I buy this car if I like automatic transmission, I would say yes. I don't mine paying $28k for this car if my wife wants one. But I don't like automatic and my wife doesn't care for cars...... :^(

Please take this as a casual inspection in a short 30 minutes time. I have neither the time nor expertise to give you a detail rundown. I'm in no way affiliated with the seller or take any repsonsibility for the true condition of this car. If you should purchase this vehicle, you will resume full responsibility and liability.........so be warned.

Best Regards
Paul

ceeya32 said:
Thanks a million for your time Paul, greatly appreciated. I owe you one here on the East coast. Thanks Again Mike

You're very welcome. Just repay the deed to another Prime member in need in the future. That's what we're here for......:smile:

Best Regards
Paul

Back