can someone inspect car in Los Angeles?

Hi all. Thinking about buying NSXmadness' Zanardi #11 in LA which is listed here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44489 (sorry, I don't know how to make 1 word become a link). However, I am in CT & car is in CA, so you can see the difficulty. If anyone in the Los Angeles area could do the preliminary inspection to justify me buying a plane ticket, I would repay them in beer & pizza or their favorite approximation of it.
On a related note, could anyone recommend a dealer or shop in the area to have a prepurchase inspection done? I was thinking the usual mechanical stuff (compression & leakdown tests typically done as part?) and an alignment to make sure everything is straight & true.
Lastly, the car doesn't have the CD changer. Does anyone know of a place I could get a buy a compatible one & necessary cables & adapters out there quickly? The only reason I ask is that driving back to CT without much music would be very boring. Or should I just wait until I get it back home & do it then?
Thanks if anyone is willing to do this. You can pm Paul through prime or email him at [email protected] and contact be by pm or email [email protected]. Thanks again.

Tony

I've seen the car in person, also know the previous owner of the car. It's in very clean and good condition. You should still do your due dilligence when it comes to a used car purchase. There are many shops around LA/OC that can do your inspection for you, do a search around this forum and you'll get a list of them.

I'd call each and see which one you feel comfortable with and work with Paul on it. Good luck.

TyraNSX said:
(sorry, I don't know how to make 1 word become a link)
Click on the
createlink.gif
icon above the text window when composing a reply; it'll prompt you for the text and the URL.

Back