can someone in Southern California help me out

• Thread starter Thread starter AG
  • Start date Start date

AG

Contributing Member
Hello

After incredible amount of hard work and patience, I am finally buying a 91~93 NSX.

There are a few NSXs in Southern California that I would like to check out, I have worked extremely hard and dreamed for this day, so I want a NSX has been well maintained well taken care of, this will also be my first used car purchase.

I live in Garden Grove, 92840

Can someone around this area find time to check out/inspect an NSX with me.

Is there any shop/dealer recommendation for pre-purchase inspection in Southern California.

I appreciate any help/info

Re: NO

POWERED by HONDA said:
Uhh...

NSX Modified is gone.

And if it was still in business, I'd avoid it like the plague.

:eek:

What have I missed about them?

email me buddy, i am in GG as well....i'll be glad to go down with ya and look at it. but if i miss any flaw during the inspection, don't blame me :D

AG said:
Hello

After incredible amount of hard work and patience, I am finally buying a 91~93 NSX.

There are a few NSXs in Southern California that I would like to check out, I have worked extremely hard and dreamed for this day, so I want a NSX has been well maintained well taken care of, this will also be my first used car purchase.

I live in Garden Grove, 92840

Can someone around this area find time to check out/inspect an NSX with me.

Is there any shop/dealer recommendation for pre-purchase inspection in Southern California.

I appreciate any help/info

Thank you

Hi yellowpad,

sorry, not sure what your name is, thanks so much, I greatly appreciate your offer, you are actually the very first person who offer to help me in California.

I am actually a NSX owner now, maybe we can hook up sometime, I purchased a 92 GP White NSX with 22,200 miles, I took the car to local acura dealer for pre-purchase inspection before buying the car, everything was perfect, the previous owner was extremely cool, he own several other awesome cars, I did a test drive, but he took me for a test ride, man, I was amazed with what he and NSX are capable of, that test ride was the most trilling experience I ever had.

I got a long way to go before I can get NSX to perform any where near its full potential.

I will post pictures of my NSX on the forum soon, I just had an pager alarm installed today, still waiting to get my wheel caps re-chromed, should be done by Monday.

Thank you
Sincerely,
Jason

Re: Thank you

congrat ........you and I are having exactly same car....92 GP white...and i happen to live very close to you....you can see my car pictures
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18032

AG said:
Hi yellowpad,

sorry, not sure what your name is, thanks so much, I greatly appreciate your offer, you are actually the very first person who offer to help me in California.

I am actually a NSX owner now, maybe we can hook up sometime, I purchased a 92 GP White NSX with 22,200 miles, I took the car to local acura dealer for pre-purchase inspection before buying the car, everything was perfect, the previous owner was extremely cool, he own several other awesome cars, I did a test drive, but he took me for a test ride, man, I was amazed with what he and NSX are capable of, that test ride was the most trilling experience I ever had.

I got a long way to go before I can get NSX to perform any where near its full potential.

I will post pictures of my NSX on the forum soon, I just had an pager alarm installed today, still waiting to get my wheel caps re-chromed, should be done by Monday.

Thank you
Sincerely,
Jason

Re: Thank you

the name is calvin.....AG :D there are quiet a few nsx is GG...just to let you know. if you need anything, just buzz me buddy...and yah, lets make a run sometime :D....forget the cruise hahahaha..

AG said:
Hi yellowpad,

Thank you
Sincerely,
Jason

Back