Can someone check out a car for me in Seattle today?

I need someone who can do me a favor. I'm trying to place a bid for this 3000GT VR4 and it is located at Seattle Recovery Service @ 13317 Lake City Way NE, Seattle 98125. The pictures only show the left side of the car and I want to know if there is any visual damage on the right side. The bid is due today @ 5pm so if anyone can go take a look at it for me would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me or call me at 408-425-5781 if you can check out the car for me this afternoon.

Thanks.

I need someone who can do me a favor. I'm trying to place a bid for this 3000GT VR4 and it is located at Seattle Recovery Service @ 13317 Lake City Way NE, Seattle 98125. The pictures only show the left side of the car and I want to know if there is any visual damage on the right side. The bid is due today @ 5pm so if anyone can go take a look at it for me would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me or call me at 408-425-5781 if you can check out the car for me this afternoon.

Thanks.

crap, I was right there scratching my head wondering what I should do this afternoon. How did i miss this post?? Added that my dad still owns a 96 vr4 all these years, I would be the perfect person...

Sorry man.

Back