Can anyone here design an NSX related template...?

I'm not very "graphics" literate so I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to quickly draw up a flier template with the following:

a picture of an NSX (or other exotic) in the top left with "SHOWTIME Auto and Marine Detailing" next to it

and then 4 empty boxes that I can fit a price and a short short description

and then space for contact info, etc at the bottom??

I'd be forever grateful! Thanks!

Watch out for copyright issues with the NSX photo you use for your ad. As soon as it is for a business you can get nailed if you don't have permission to use it.

Brian, you really don't have to be too graphics literate to do what you want. I think you can get by just fine using Word, maybe with the image being a watermark. After you complete the doc, it can be re-formated as a pdf if you want. If you need a hand, just show me the image you want. Should take all of 5-10 minutes.

Brian,

I would be happy to work with you on your little projest. If you have an NSX pic you could email me and maybe scan in a rought draft of how you want the page layed out, it should be easy enough to accomplish.

Mark

MarkB said:
Brian,

I would be happy to work with you on your little projest. If you have an NSX pic you could email me and maybe scan in a rought draft of how you want the page layed out, it should be easy enough to accomplish.

Mark

So much for being retired Mark!!!!:D

Back