Calling Sacramento Primers...need a hand..

Winkler, Manitoba, Canada - near Winnipeg
Hi all, as I continue my search for the "right" NSX, there is one listed at a Sacramento Acura Dealership that keeps "calling my name"...its way over my budget, but essentially is everything else I am looking for. Before I book a flight to see it in person myself...is anyone near Neilo Acura, and willing to give me the "quick and dirty" on the silver NSX they have there? Send me a PM and I'll provide you with the person's name I have been talking to, as well as some specifics to look at....I've read over the various check lists for buying an NSX that have been posted here many times....but I am hoping that coming from an actual Acura dealer, that most of the mechanical issues will be resolved, or at least work them into the deal...(potential deal I should say). So I just want to get another opinion on the cosmetics of this car...It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, Curtis

Thanks for the PM's guys and offers to help out,,,at this point I have been given some information on this car, and will likely step aside ...so again thanks for now...its appreciated.

I did talk to the dealer. FWIIW, this is a local car owned by an older gentleman and well maintained. It may actually be sold today at their asking price.

Back