calling all pervs!no nsx content,no pictures here,involves nudity subject matter,

ALLAN

Suspended
i just got a link to a bunch of those moving pictures, some are very funny. i'd post them here, but people get all sorts of bent outta shape. email me and i'll send you guys the links.

i was gonna send it to ya ...i saw the thread first on acura world car forum but i see someone beat me to it....ohhh well......hows the TT coming along Allan ?

which tt you talking about? the lotus or the nsx project? if its the lotus, it is fine, if its the nsx, i still dont even know what route im going to take. decisions,decisions,decisions!

Allan,

I am bummed! I went back to get "flashed" by that hot blonde and the site wasnt working
frown.gif

What happend to her???

Originally posted by ALLAN:
which tt you talking about? the lotus or the nsx project? if its the lotus, it is fine, if its the nsx, i still dont even know what route im going to take. decisions,decisions,decisions!

Humm .... i must of missed a post somewhere. I didnt know u were pondering doing a tt set up on the nsx....one nsx comes to mind thou...Gerry Johnson.

Back