• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Caliper piston rubber dust seal ...

One of my front caliper piston rubber dust seal (right inside one) seems to be wearing off faster than the others, my guess is most likely from heat generated at the track perhaps. Something to watch when teching the car for track use.

According to Niello Acura, this rubber dust seal part is not sold separately even though it has a separate part number.

Anyone has any ideas if there is a replacement for this rubber part without changing the entire thing ......

I am also looking for 2 OEM brake pad shims for the rears. I have two already but last time when the pads were replaced the mechanic must have tossed the other two. My Carbotech Panther Plus pads are great but man they are squealing in normal driving .......... when I touch the brakes the noise goes away .....

Back