California loveeeee

Hello everyone, some of you have allready noticed my post on the facebook page but i got alot of tips about posting up in this area.

This year, 2015, probably in Oktober i will be visiting Cali for the first time. It will be a two week during holiday and I can't wait to go! It will be my first time to the states period and it will be a looooooong trip from my house in Holland, near Amsterdam.

I'm trying to plan everything around NSXpo but my wife is coming along as well so I can't make this an "all-nsx-holiday". My wife, Vera, has family in cali and has been there before when she was only 9 years old. She also been to Hawaii so we decided that after our two week holiday in cali we're paying Hawaii a visit as well :)

Long story short, we're going to be visiting family, friends, be sightseeing and just want to have the greatest time EVER! We both seen alot of europe allready but can't wait for the next big step.

Hope to meet alot of you guys and hope to get alot of cool ideas, tips of places to go to and things we could see.

Thnx everyone :D

Last edited:
That's a perfect time of year to come for the fall colors you might see if you drive into the mountains. I love October and it's my favorite month. Do you have any plans yet, of where you'll be staying or are you hoping for some good advice?

Where does Vera's family live? What are you interested in? I'm not a city person so I can't give any pointers for that. I've lived in southern California all of my 57 years. The best beaches are in Laguna Beach, California, for prettiness. All but the last photos are from the Montage Resort area in Laguna Beach, CA. It's a fancy hotel but anyone can park and walk the grounds between the hotel and ocean and walk down to the tide pools or hang out on the beach. I like it because the water is always so clear and blue and the rocks make it way more interesting that just one long sandy beach like Huntington Beach, is. I do love Huntington Beach and it's pier, though, for a stroll and to grab some lunch on the main street. It has a laid back California surfer vibe where the Montage is more upscale and not as laid back.

^Huntington Beach Pier.

Back