CalCoastal Caravan from Orange County

Anyone interested in driving together to Redlands? I plan to take the #241 north to the #91, east to the #215, north to #10 and head east. The Green River exit off the #91 would be ideal, meet at 7:00 am and roll out by 7:15 am. That would get us to Redlands just before 8:00 am with plenty of time to fuel up. Drive is scheduled to start at 8:30 am. Let me know if your interested. Gil

Randy, If just you an me would it be better off the #215? Don't want you to double back from San Diego. :biggrin: Let me know what works for you, Gil

I am hoping to catch up with you guys. I am driving down from LA on Saturday A.M. and will shoot for the Eastbound 91 @ Greenriver at 7:00a.m. Let me know if you decide to meet further east.

Dennis
(951)852-1830 Cell

We'll see everyone at 7:00 am at the Green River exit!

Hi Gil, Hi Steve. I will be in your neck of the woods the weekend of July 25th and would love to meet up with you guys. I've already talked to DaveG.

Jim (sorry this is OT)

Guys,

Would love to join you guys, I'm leaving from Ladera Ranch. Any suggestions where I can meet to caravan? thanks.

Chien

We'll be going by Cook's Corner at 6:35 am. From there Santiago Cyn Road to 241, north to 91, east to Green River, arrive 7:00 am. Depart to Redlands 7:15am. Keep your radio on, hope we hook up! Gil

Finally a perk from living in Redlands :biggrin: . I'm sleeping in til 7:30 :cool:

Back