Caffeine & Gasoline - Tulsa

late notice, but fyi...

there is a caffeine & gasoline gathering this saturday in tulsa if anyone is interested.

61st & Yale, NW corner (Kingspoint Village, i think?), at/near Starbucks, 9:00am - Noon.

the gathering is organized by a local bimmer club, but my friend (the organizer) was sorta wanting some high end toys to be there. jackie cooper, porsche, lambo, Ferrari clubs etc have been contacted...but id rather start seeing some NSX's there, personally.

this is a monthly event, every third saturday of the month, 9-noon...unless weather postphones, like last saturday, then its tba. ive been told that its on facebook now under "caffiene and gasoline tulsa". yes, they misspelled caffeine...sad, but...well, there you have it. for what its worth, the first couple events had a fairly large turnout (well, for C&C type event in tulsa anyway) and this weekend they expect even more as groups are coming from all around here (OKC, etc).

Chris, I looked up the pictures of caffiene and gasoline on facebook. I'd drive the NSX down if it's not a private event.

I drove to Tulsa to attend a detail day the S2000 members held last year. The S2000 owners are a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Shucks, I would have loved to attend the event. Is there another coming up?

EDIT: reading comprehension owns me. I'll become a fan on FB. Thanks for the notice.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Julie. I park my car in a storage unit near my house and I just went and got it. I was going to drive to Tulsa in the morning.

I also got your PM about the other car events and I am going to try and be at the next one. I would have met up with your group in Springfield, but I read your PM too late. Thanks again for the information.

John

Got this update from their Facebook page:

Postponed, 70-80% chances of rain on Saturday, however the next weekend is looking great!* Check out our Charity Car Show info!

32449_388899732902_369311772902_4019567_7067303_n.jpg

Back