CA Mechanic Needed

Can anyone out there recommend a Mechanic / Shop, in the San Luis Obispo, CA area, for me to take my 94 NSX to for Timing Belt Replacement, etc????

Your best bet is Norman @ Gold Coast Acura in Ventura. He is a trained NSX mechanic.
I have heard positive things about him.

The only thing is the previous owner of my 95 was only serviced at gold coast Acura. They performed valve adjustment on the engine 2 years ago. However, when I check it just three months ago, all the valves' clearance are slightly off. I ended up re-adjust them myself. Not sure if Norman worked on the engine or something happened within those 2 years. Just FYI.

Your best bet is Norman @ Gold Coast Acura in Ventura. He is a trained NSX mechanic. I have heard positive things about him. The only thing is the previous owner of my 95 was only serviced at gold coast Acura. They performed valve adjustment on the engine 2 years ago. However, when I check it just three months ago, all the valves' clearance are slightly off. I ended up re-adjust them myself. Not sure if Norman worked on the engine or something happened within those 2 years. Just FYI.
Good to know! Does he work off-site (i.e. not dealer hourly rates)?

Back